# Was Jesus deliberately ambiguous? #

  • Thread starter Thread starter Socrates4Jesus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you call using you and me as his best buds? If that’s not textbook insanity, I don’t know what is!
 
You can stop pretending, now. I’m no sock puppet. And neither are you!
 
No wonder he always liked you best. You’re as out of your mind as he is! At least I have the sense to know that I’m not real. Which means you are really demented!
 
The name calling, mud slinging, and all around uncharitable comments! You’re in trouble, you know!
 
Derek,
what do you really expect to get from posting on this website? You make bold, but completely unsubstantiated proclamations of your faith, while at the same time declaring that you alone know more about scriptural interpretation than the accumulated wisdom of the Catholic Church. Frankly, you have so much to learn. You will never convince anyone of your point of view if you simply claim that your interpretation comes from God, without anything to substantiate your statement.

Do you not see the irony in your discussion above on obedience and humility? Where have you demonstrated any obedience, like Catholics show to their leaders, or humility. After all, you are on record saying that you know more about God than the Catholic church and have been awarded heaven… Give that some consideration.
Actually you have the facts backwards Paul; I can show from Scripture everything I have said and have; it is you friend that have failed to provide scriptural references to your position w/o taking the scripture out of it context…anyone can prove any belief by pulling versus out of context and people do it all the time because of evil motives or ignorance of scripture; I do not believe you have any evil motives for the record.

Just because you make yet another broad and general statement that what i have shown is unsubstantiate doesn’t change the truth of the matter. But it is an indication that you have even less to say in regards to your position in relation to scripture.

On obedience; I am obedient to the head of the church, which is Jesus Christ. Who is your church head? Pope Benedict XVI I believe? I don’t recall specifically saying i know more about God than the Catholic Church; I think that was said by someone who said I said that, but if I did say that, then i would not disagree at this point.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to send me 3-4 links of the better Catholic links; I know the Vatican site, so you can skip that one, but other relevent sites you think might benefit my understanding would be nice…thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top