Was She Evil?

• Thread starter Thread starter misericordie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
st_felicity:
I shave my husband’s back on his birthday!

Ugggh…if the thread wasn’t disturbing before…!!!😛
Code:
Well, as long as you don’t sugar his back! :eek:

40.png
st_felicity:
Oh…that was zzzzzz like a bee or sawing logs…not “oink-oink”…I get it now…😃
okay all, this goes further into projection=she actually though that the little smiley provided here was a saying she was a pig? WOW talk about a complex?? WOW!! Ultra sensativity.

And did I actually tell that woman of my minor experience that she was a “psycho”? If so, where is that said by me here???

shannon e:
hmmm. beer… I think I’ve heard of that before…
:bigyikes: 😃
Hey it make s a good shampoo but ya really gotta rinse it good or yer friends’ll think yer a drunk…LOL

I’m off to go tangle with a Prot whose talkin’ smack about my Blessed Mother

Pax vobiscum, :cool:

[/quote]

hee hee hee

Seriously, though, I had to stop drinking when I stopped smoking, but I had already decided that drinking wasn’t much good for me…
CM:
Hey it make s a good shampoo but ya really gotta rinse it good or yer friends’ll think yer a drunk…LOL :cool:

some people swear by it…
horse-shampoo is s’posed to be great too…

I think that everyone on this thread needs to settledown. It seems that there has been a little mudd slinging here, and it needs to stop. This is a Catholic forum. I am refering to felicity and miseriecordie mainly.

40.png
jimmy:
I think that everyone on this thread needs to settledown. It seems that there has been a little mudd slinging here, and it needs to stop. This is a Catholic forum. I am refering to felicity and miseriecordie mainly.
I think it is…

nice signature.

shannon e:
hee hee hee

Seriously, though, I had to stop drinking when I stopped smoking, but I had already decided that drinking wasn’t much good for me…

some people swear by it…
horse-shampoo is s’posed to be great too…

So I hear…Think I’ll stick to Head and shoulders. :cool:
Hey…ya hear that?..Silence>
Thank you Lord!
(And thank you Shannon e. 👍 )

Church Militant:
So I hear…Think I’ll stick to Head and shoulders. :cool:
Hey…ya hear that?..Silence>
Thank you Lord!
ahhhh…
we’re all so human…

👍

Status