L
Les_Schtroumpfs
Guest
Hello,
This week I have visited my grandma, and she started gossiping a distant family member, I knew that kind of conversation was wrong so I tried to defend a person she was talking about, but it didn’t help, it even made it worse, so I just didn’t said anything until she stopped. It took her a while, it was a rather long monologue
I didn’t want to say to her that this kind of behaviour is wrong because i thought it would be disrespectfool.
did I committed a sin, if i did was it mortal?
This week I have visited my grandma, and she started gossiping a distant family member, I knew that kind of conversation was wrong so I tried to defend a person she was talking about, but it didn’t help, it even made it worse, so I just didn’t said anything until she stopped. It took her a while, it was a rather long monologue
I didn’t want to say to her that this kind of behaviour is wrong because i thought it would be disrespectfool.
did I committed a sin, if i did was it mortal?