Watch the full "Axios on HBO" interview with President Trump

  • Thread starter Thread starter dscath
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He claimed in the interview that he had done more than anyone else for African-Americans. Does anyone really believe this?
 
I don’t know about that. From all the polls taken so far, Trump would have a problem beating a ham sandwich.
 
Whatever he did for them went down in the crash. Black unemployment is at new highs.
 
But Jeanne the silent majority now seems to be aligned with Black Lives Matter.
 
That crowd is anything but silent and I pray to God they aren’t the majority.
 
What I mean is, the silent majority is sympathetic to Black Lives Matter.
 
Ehhhhh,I’m not so sure about that. It seems those that are sympathetic to BLM are caught up in the pc emotional aspect.Upon further investigation into this group,I imagine most would be turned off by their ideology
 
I’m seeing a growing number of BLM posters going up. And I live in Henry Hyde’s old district.
 
I’m not so sure that it was hard hitting, as much as him not being able to give straight answers for simple follow up questions to support his claims.
I did not use those words. For the record I think the reporter, clearly getting frustrated with the spin and not being able to get a word in edgeways, held his composure well.
 
Have you all seen the video ofvJoevBiden yesterday ,doing an interview with a reporter from ABC ? It’s a real doozy!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top