D
dscath
Guest
Agreed…faith and morals are seldom seen in a discussion dealing with the thoughts or actions of Donald Trump
Nope, there is no “hatred”. I despise Trump, because he is a self-conceited crook, who was able to sell a false image about himself to far too many people.Your hatred for Trump and those of us who support him is so evident there really is no point in responding to you.
As they are with Biden. A Catholic who is pro-abortion, pro-same sex marriage, pro-LGBTQabcdefg lifestyle choice, pro-racist agenda for some. What a moral dilemma for a good Catholic. To vote for a Catholic who is so far away from church teaching, almost as if one were supporting that Catholic in his sin.faith and morals are seldom seen in a discussion dealing with the thoughts or actions of Donald Trump
Newsflash – people can look at facts, make up their own minds, and still come to a different conclusion than you, without anyone else “forming their view.”It’s quite clear you have allowed the leftist media form your view of President Trump so it’s difficult to take anything you say about the President as credible.
Must be nice to be omniscient and infallible.I know hate when I see it.
Yes, it does specifically address what you said. You claimed that a poster has “allowed the leftist media to form” their view, rather than coming to their own conclusions.Thanks for that bit of information, which I already knew by the way, but it really doesn’t address what I said.
C’mon man…why would I get a cognitive test done? Did you get a test to be sure you weren’t high on cocaine before coming on the show,HUH,man?,Ohhh there’s more
Like Trumps hate for the innocent?I know hate when I see it.
Oh, I don’t know…he didn’t seem worried about those enemies of the Isrealites, the Yosemites!Ohhhh myyyyy,that poor man,he is so not up to the job of POTUS.