What are you thoughts?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jeepmeade
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The website is up, its not together yet we still are collecting information and everything but the forum is up.
youth-discernment.com/Forum/
I also have a list of information for the website and I am looking for more about what you want, you being teens and young adults on the path to your future vocation.
Hopefully within a week the main part of the site will be up.
I am contacting CAF on Tuesday by phone and many other places. I am excited to see what God does with this! 👍
Looks like a good start 🙂

I’d go over there and chat, but I have to leave for my last Mass in a couple of minutes. Maybe I’ll see some of you over there this evening. I’ll be back to my laptop in about 4 hours

I tried to get on when I got back to my other parish and it seems to be down again 😦

The website is up, its not together yet we still are collecting information and everything but the forum is up.
youth-discernment.com/Forum/
I also have a list of information for the website and I am looking for more about what you want, you being teens and young adults on the path to your future vocation.
Hopefully within a week the main part of the site will be up.
I am contacting CAF on Tuesday by phone and many other places. I am excited to see what God does with this! 👍
h

Contact both Quigley and St. Joseph’s seminaries about this project, would you please.

quigley.org/

stjoseph.luc.edu/

Also AndyK here on the board is presently a student seminarian at Quigley. Let him know about it and ask him to spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back