M
MiserereMeiDei
Guest
I blame info-tainment. I think they call it news.not for target shooting
I blame info-tainment. I think they call it news.not for target shooting
What exactly would that entail?Until the nation brings God back into it’s laws
Liberty is not necessarily bad.under the heel of Freemasonic “liberty”
…is constantly proven true.The law of unintended consequences!
Sure it will. It will make the next violence easier to accomplish.Doing nothing obviously is not accomplishing anything.
Well, which is it? More likely, or less likely?The thing is, mentally ill individuals are more less likely to commit a murder.
They do try to do that, however, there is no actual method of doing that successfully that doesn’t impinge on the rights of the overwhelming majority who are completely law abiding. Short of precognition, crime, much like the poor, will always be with us.Why not try to limit gun sales to people who might contemplate a shooting like at Dayton or El Paso.
The legislative system has never operated in such a way and the is no reason to think that will change.If it does not, we could always change the rule back to what it was before.
Sometimes there is no cure. But, assuming there is, it is not necessary to try all the obviously bad options until someone comes up with a good one.Doing nothing obviously is not accomplishing anything.