G
Giovanni
Guest
Well, here is what I think, and I could be wrong.
But God will judge them as He judges catholics, He is the only one who knows the content of our hearts, and just like all of us, catholics, lutherans and so forth, some will get to heaven and some wont.
One thing for sure, they will ask our Lord, “who is that beautiful Lady over there, she looks like a queen”. Our Lord will then remind them that “she is my Mother, the one you turned away from while on earth”. I am sure they will sincerily apologize to our Lord and our Mother and life in heaven will be just as beautiful for them as for those of us who are blessed to get there.
Wonder if we will be tempted to say “I told you who she was”. I doubt it.
I love my Mom
But God will judge them as He judges catholics, He is the only one who knows the content of our hearts, and just like all of us, catholics, lutherans and so forth, some will get to heaven and some wont.
One thing for sure, they will ask our Lord, “who is that beautiful Lady over there, she looks like a queen”. Our Lord will then remind them that “she is my Mother, the one you turned away from while on earth”. I am sure they will sincerily apologize to our Lord and our Mother and life in heaven will be just as beautiful for them as for those of us who are blessed to get there.
Wonder if we will be tempted to say “I told you who she was”. I doubt it.
I love my Mom