C
cviolette
Guest
I am married to someone who started his own business. I would much rather be married to someone who has a regular job. It is extremely stressful and he will do anything to save his baby at the expense of his family. First love is his company.Wrong !!! nothing turns me off more than a man who owns his onw business. But then again, I am a woman not a chick
As much as I know you can not paint everyone with the same brush, these are my immediate thoughs when I find out a man owns his business
1-) The reason most men want to go into business for themsleves is because they do NOT want to take orders from a boss. I will never be silly enough to believe such a man could co-operate with a woman
2-) The more years a man has invested in his business, the more he is attached to it. In hard times, he will do ANYTHING to save his business which equates to time away from the family. And if it does go bankrupt he looses everything even the family home.
3-) All business people learn to develop a charisma to attract customers. He might be a good actor and just nice on the outside
I am not saying they are al like that. I am just so scared he would be I would never date him
CM