What do you fast from?

• Thread starter Thread starter romano
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
springbreeze:
Dear Romano

If all bread is fake , then in that sense it isn’t real and when I have done bread and water fasts in the past, then I really wasn’t eating the bread and was only doing a water fast…wow I had no idea I was such a spiritual athelete :rotfl: , well I even surprise myself sometimes!!
Well, I’ll be damned! You know, Teresa, it would never have occurred to me but, yes, you are absolutely right! In fact, if I were you I’d put a nice bit of mock roast beef on that lonely slice of fake bread of yours. After all, this is the 21st century, and a new fast for a New Age is what I always say. And besides, you owe it to yourself. Of course, you’re going to need some gravy too, and perhaps a few mushrooms fried in butter and black pepper with some onion. And let’s not forget a nice boiled potato. Or some French Fries. Yes. And since water is, well, pretty watery stuff, why don’t you liven it up by adding a bit of nice red wine? I’m sure Satan won’t have any objections.

Bon appetit!

40.png
romano:
Well, I’ll be damned! You know, Teresa, it would never have occurred to me but, yes, you are absolutely right! In fact, if I were you I’d put a nice bit of mock roast beef on that lonely slice of fake bread of yours. After all, this is the 21st century, and a new fast for a New Age is what I always say. And besides, you owe it to yourself. Of course, you’re going to need some gravy too, and perhaps a few mushrooms fried in butter and black pepper with some onion. And let’s not forget a nice boiled potato. Or some French Fries. Yes. And since water is, well, pretty watery stuff, why don’t you liven it up by adding a bit of nice red wine? I’m sure Satan won’t have any objections.

Bon appetit!
Dear Romano:D

Satan doesn’t eat and satan doesn’t sleep. You could say satan is a great faster. But satan doesn’t pray and satan doesn’t love and worship God…I think I have the upper hand on him in Christ Jesus.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Which fasting period are we in?:hmmm:

Depending on which fasting period we’re in, I fast from meat, eggs & dairy products to only meat…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back