S
SheepofChrist
Guest
I am in a religious dilema. (not seriously, just curious).
Would I be rejecting Christ and rejecting his gift of salvation by doing this?
But if I reject Islam I would also be rejecting entery into Paradise in that religion, also.
How do you know which religion is true? I know for sure that God is definately in monotheism (Islam, Catholicism and Judaism) but how do I know which of the three is worshipping and viewing God in the most accurate way?
PS: How can we even compare the two religious books if they contradict each other?
I certaintly DO NOT believe that everyone worships the same God (besides monotheism) no matter what religion you’re in. I also believe that it is dangerous to think this way. You can’t make up your own philosophy regarding religion, because then you could end up like people like Dr Leary, or the leader of the scientology “church”.
What are your thoughts?
PS: Just so you know, I’m NOT really thinking of leaving Catholicism…I am just curious about this…
Would I be rejecting Christ and rejecting his gift of salvation by doing this?
But if I reject Islam I would also be rejecting entery into Paradise in that religion, also.
How do you know which religion is true? I know for sure that God is definately in monotheism (Islam, Catholicism and Judaism) but how do I know which of the three is worshipping and viewing God in the most accurate way?
PS: How can we even compare the two religious books if they contradict each other?
I certaintly DO NOT believe that everyone worships the same God (besides monotheism) no matter what religion you’re in. I also believe that it is dangerous to think this way. You can’t make up your own philosophy regarding religion, because then you could end up like people like Dr Leary, or the leader of the scientology “church”.
What are your thoughts?
PS: Just so you know, I’m NOT really thinking of leaving Catholicism…I am just curious about this…