B
Bubba_Switzler
Guest
I have begun to ponder the question: What is Pope Francis teaching the poor? What is Pope Francis telling us to teach the poor?
Pope Francis’ love of the poor is widely understood as is his call in Evangelii Gaudium to aid the poor. According to Pope Francis, the poor are the central focus of the Church and the Church is in large part a teaching institution.
So I am wondering: what is Pope Francis teaching the poor?
(Citations from Evangelii Gaudium would be most appreciated.)
Pope Francis’ love of the poor is widely understood as is his call in Evangelii Gaudium to aid the poor. According to Pope Francis, the poor are the central focus of the Church and the Church is in large part a teaching institution.
So I am wondering: what is Pope Francis teaching the poor?
(Citations from Evangelii Gaudium would be most appreciated.)
