G
goout
Guest
Ok, just so I understand you that it’s a matter of politics, not reason. As long as I have the numbers to make law, that makes the issue moral. Now I know where you are coming from.goout:![]()
Marriage wasn’t extended to same-sex couples because one day a few people said that it should be. It took decades of work and activism by gay men and lesbians to convince their fellow citizens that they deserved the right to marry. By the time the Supreme Court made its ruling, more than half of Americans supported it. So, if you think that people like you deserve to get paid the same as pro basketball players, you’re perfectly free to convince the country of this.Ok cool.
I want my 8 mil for being a 7 foot tall pro basketball player. I am that.
I am equal. Unique but equal as you say.
Don’t be a bigot, I deserve the same benefits.
You know that politics is about numbers and basically, force, right? Whatever a majority will accepts, that’s cool. Except when things like…lynching for instance, are accepted, then what?
When laws are enacted that ignore self evident human nature, then what?
Where do you draw the line at political power?