A
anon49823460
Guest
My favorites currently are…
- Holy Is His Name
- Healer of My Soul
- Jesus Prayer
Thanks for the recommendation… I think I’ll order that CDThe Lover And The Beloved – “Pass Through My Will”
Out of the 37 albums listed on i-tunes for JMT, I have 9 of them. Most of the music I have is of his early work and I believe “The Quiet” is still my favorite album followed closely by the album with the praise session on it (i’ve fogotten the name). I thank God that I have (finally) got my system set-up so I can record Vinyl records and tapes directly into my computer and store them in MP-3 format in i-tunes for Windows. As I write this I am on my g-4 Mac (a superior machine) upon which I have over 7,500 pieces of music (sharing, anyone??), much of which is chant and Mass related.My favorites currently are…
- Holy Is His Name
- Healer of My Soul
- Jesus Prayer
My parish women’s retreat is going to be at his hermitage next month. I don’t think JMT has anything to do with it, though, a nun from our area will be running it. I can’t wait to go, the pictures on line make the hermiage look beautiful.Has anyone attended a retreat given by JMT at his hermitage?