What To Do With People Like This?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilyofthevalley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do with people like this? I don’t think we can do much besides praying and a lot of it. The poor child… :crying:
 
Prosecute the perps to the full extent of the law.
Pray for the perps.
Pray for those whose lives the perps have negatively affected.
 
Toss them in jail and throw away the key forever. Period.
 
deal with them the old English way: hang them in public using no/short drops. Where’s Calcraft?
 
It won’t bring the baby back abcdef, even though I am sure a lot of people would like 10 minutes alone with the step father and the “mother”.
 
40.png
Lilyofthevalley:
It won’t bring the baby back abcdef, even though I am sure a lot of people would like 10 minutes alone with the step father and the “mother”.
While admitting my reply is a little emotional, my rational reply wouldn’t be much better: hanging using long drop behind prison wall.

They’re the kind of murderers that have no good reason for their crime. serial killers can blame on their mental disorders but this crime obviously has nothing to do with that
 
They said on the news this morning that they did it because the little girl wouldn’t go to bed and kept crying.

It’s shocking to see what human beings are capable of.
I can only imagine the agony and horror that little girl experienced during her last hours of life.

As far as what to do with the mother & step-father - my initial reaction is an eye-for-an-eye but my faith says something quite different. Hopefully these parents will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Shannin
 
It’s got to be drugs. Meth, crack, cocaine, booze hangovers, all that make you real, real edgy, ruthless, & impatient. A crying baby would drive a meth-head insane.
You’re going from point A to point B and anyone or anything in your way BLAM. Makes noise, BLAM. Talks/cries too much, BLAM.

This is what we’re looking at folks. I used to favor legalization of pot but now I don’t think I want to open the door to ANY of this. All I had to do was recall my own very brief experience with crank to realize what was happening with all these people.
 
carol but once they relized what they did even if it meant jail just so the baby would get medical attention. =(

I don’t know, abcdef I don’t understand people like that and you are right there is no excuse for what they did.

shannin I am plain horrified~I am glad the police found the people and they are going to face a day of justice.
 
Tipster Tricked `Precious Doe’ Suspect
Some of the hair came from the mother’s brush, and she gave some of it to the tipster after he told her he would put it in a Bible under the 23rd Psalm to bring her good luck, said Alonzo Washington, a Kansas City community activist who has long championed efforts to identify

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/precious_doe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top