Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Trelow:
Immaculate Heart of Mary July 1
looked at wrong calendar 😃

sooner than I was thinking.

:dancing:

How do you join this group, we don’t have it around here.?
40.png
jjwilkman:
is there something wrong with the legion of Mary???i don’t understand why it was not even mentioned. this is the greatest devotion to Mary that there is!!!

The rosary… I believe God listens, hears, and answers according to his will all of our sincere prayers, but I am seriously beggining to believe that praying the rosary is most beneficial in this. Also in bringing graces into your life that you didn’t even know you needed. It has by far been one of the most helpful prayers in my life so far.

40.png
FuzzyBunny116:
Does one have to get their Miraculous Medal blessed in order for it to give its benefits?
No. I think blessing it just makes the object a sacramental. Maybe someone else can expound?

i put the brown scapular b/c of the great love i have for it. i always wear it and truely believe through my consecration to her that she protects me and strengthens me spiritually. but the rosary is so big in my life, too. and then marian prayers because one prayer that brought me closer to her was “remember o most gracious virgin mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. inspired by this confidence i fly unto thee, o virgin of virgins my mother. to thee do i come, before thee i stand, sinful and sorrowful. oh mother of the word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer them. amen.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back