Whats yours???

  • Thread starter Thread starter trish_scotland
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trish_scotland

Guest
:pWhat is your favourate food???
Mine has to be Spaghetti bolinaise spicy. Chicken curry spicy. Prawn cocktail.

Bailies Cheesecake mmmm
 
At this moment the ham and swiss on marble rye I had for lunch.

Otherwise, not much make me happier than a baked potato…white or sweet. And I really want butter on it. I also love zuchinni, and would never get tired of it even if I ate it every single day.
 
All sorts of Chinese and and South-Asian, Mexican or Italian food. Last time I worked outside home, I was the most faithful attender of a Chinese bar nearby.
 
:pWhat is your favourate food???
Mine has to be Spaghetti bolinaise spicy. Chicken curry spicy. Prawn cocktail.

Bailies Cheesecake mmmm
My homemade Irish beef stew, with Yorkshire pudding. Steak and homemade garlic mashed potatoes, and I generally like Ice Cream…😛
 
When I am really hungry, there is nothing better than authentic New York style pizza, preferably with pepperoni and/or mushrooms. It has been very hard to come by here in the deep south until recently, and I rejoiced when we found a few spots where they do it right.

I also love Thai food, good crab legs, and the fried shrimp at Lulu’s, the restaurant owned by Jimmy Buffett’s sister down on the Gulf of Mexico, an hour from here.

I make a mean, lean pot roast which I really like.

We used to have really good Italian pastries growing up in New England, and I miss those, especially the rum and cream cake we had for birthdays.

I almost forgot the divine shepherd’s pie at McGuire’s Irish Pub in Pensacola, FL. Best ever!
Time for supper!!!
 
My homemade Irish beef stew, with Yorkshire pudding. Steak and homemade garlic mashed potatoes, and I generally like Ice Cream…😛
Mmmmm…is that Irish beef stew made with a little Guinness??? 😉

I’d forgotten how much I like Yorkshire pudding, too. Might just have to make some.
 
Mmmmm…is that Irish beef stew made with a little Guinness??? 😉

I’d forgotten how much I like Yorkshire pudding, too. Might just have to make some.
Of course with Guinness, my grandmother would have my head if I made it with out!
 
TexMex (either cheese enchiladas or chicken,) Margaritas and BlueBell Ice cream. 🙂
 
Rolled tacos w/lettuce, tomato, cheese, guac. and a spot of sour cream. Serve that with a small diet coke; I’m on a diet. :dancing:
 
A thick, crusty homemade Italian bread with some fresh cheese or dried sausage, mmmmmmmmmm!
 
favorite meal
fresh corn on the cob, grilled in the husk and slathered with butter
steak also grilled, including the crackly fat
fresh beefsteak tomatoes fresh from the garden and still warm

guess which of those I am still allowed to eat

favorite snack–fresh baked bread, any variety, with real butter and honey (also now off my list)

favorite legal snack–Greek style yogurt or ricotta sprinkled with cinnamon and topped with blueberries

favorite legal meal–grilled chicken and asparagus topped with hollandaise ( have a lo-fat lo-carb mix)
 
I love anything spicy, but especially asian foods. And, I love sushi.

I also love fresh from the garden anything. Nothing beats a big piece of grilled chicken, corn on the cob, pasta salad, and a fresh green salad in the middle of summer. And, nothing beats half of a warm apple pie in the fall. So, I guess you could say my tastes change with the seasons, but I’ll always eat spicy asian food! 😃
 
Wow, I love so many things …
Angel hair with homemade meatballs and good sauce
Grilled cheese sandwiches
Creamy tomato soup
Anything lemon
Asparagus
Tomatoes fresh from the garden
Steamed crabs
My own excellent brownies
Rich ice cream
Bacon - thin and crisp
But if you held me down and made me say just one thing, it would have to be sourdough bread with lots of good butter.

Betsy
 
Anything Asian, the spicier, the better. Love that Thai curry!
Learned to cook in Sicily as a young bride, so Italian food is our “comfort” food. My children love my eggplant parmesan. I’m just saying.
We are also from the South and we love our good ol’ soul food: fried chicken, fresh vegetables, BBQ, buttermilk biscuits, etc.
Wow, am I ever hungry now!
 
I second BaltoBetsy! Sourdough bread with butter! Or, a sourdough breadbowl of baked potato soup…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top