C
cmscms
Guest
Here is a suggesstion. Don’t say anything except for ‘I don’t know what to say’
Then if they push you for a response/reacton, put a bit of a ‘I want to be tactful here’ look on your face and be honest. ‘I realize this is important to you. I don’t judge but I am Catholic and must be true to myself. We obsiouly have different views on marriage and perhaps it would be best we talked about something else’
Yes they will be hurt, but that is not your problem
CM
Then if they push you for a response/reacton, put a bit of a ‘I want to be tactful here’ look on your face and be honest. ‘I realize this is important to you. I don’t judge but I am Catholic and must be true to myself. We obsiouly have different views on marriage and perhaps it would be best we talked about something else’
Yes they will be hurt, but that is not your problem
CM