S
sarah99
Guest
Something I have been wondering about lately is that I possibly like being alone too much. Sometimes I don’t even want to go to Mass on Sunday (one day a week!) but then I think "ahh, if only there was nobody else there, if only I could have Mass at home) I wasted most of my teenage years sitting in my room alone. I rarely went out and did anything (probably a few times a year tops) When I would go places (youth group, for example) I would wish I could go back home… I started volunterring because I really wasn’t ever leaving the house, but I found that even two days a week was a lot. So I do one now.
Of course, because of this I don’t have many friends, and didn’t keep any from school. Never had a relationship or anything. Sometimes I think Wow… if I died right now there would not be many people at my funeral lol
When I was 16-17 it actually bothered me a lot, I felt so lonely sometimes that I would cry. But I just got over it. I find that I’m really good at cutitng people out, because I just don’t want to make the effort to talk to them sometimes. I have mild Autism… I don’t like using it as an excuse but I suppose it might explain a little.
I don’'t know what vocation could possibly be for me if I’m like this, unless I change. I know I probably do not want to be a nun, though.
Is this possibly even sinful?
Of course, because of this I don’t have many friends, and didn’t keep any from school. Never had a relationship or anything. Sometimes I think Wow… if I died right now there would not be many people at my funeral lol
When I was 16-17 it actually bothered me a lot, I felt so lonely sometimes that I would cry. But I just got over it. I find that I’m really good at cutitng people out, because I just don’t want to make the effort to talk to them sometimes. I have mild Autism… I don’t like using it as an excuse but I suppose it might explain a little.
I don’'t know what vocation could possibly be for me if I’m like this, unless I change. I know I probably do not want to be a nun, though.
Is this possibly even sinful?
Last edited: