S
SnakeMauler
Guest
Ok, so I get it. Recent archaelogical stuff shows that the patriarchal stories have a bit more jist to it then previously thought (there was some akkadian cuniform tablets found which contain mention customs consistent with those in genesis, and sodom and gomorrah are mentioned and whatnot), and this was supposedly back in 2000 BC or wahtever.
My question is, when were Adam and Eve supposed to have lived? Were Adam and Eve the first HOMO SAPIENS, or what? I mean I think we’ve established that Homo Sapiens have been around for 120,000 years or so. So when did Adam and Eve live? Any theories?
My question is, when were Adam and Eve supposed to have lived? Were Adam and Eve the first HOMO SAPIENS, or what? I mean I think we’ve established that Homo Sapiens have been around for 120,000 years or so. So when did Adam and Eve live? Any theories?