T
tweetymom
Guest
Sir I was not teaching that rebatism was ok only sharing my story. Why don’t you say all welcome just don’t share?Okay so then why on this thread are you teaching that re-baptism is okay?![]()
Sir I was not teaching that rebatism was ok only sharing my story. Why don’t you say all welcome just don’t share?Okay so then why on this thread are you teaching that re-baptism is okay?![]()
Sir I was not teaching that rebatism was ok only sharing my story. Why don’t you say all welcome just don’t share:shrug:
And why not change the name of this tread to : Lets bash Tweetymom![]()
I understand and sometimes I may not agree with you but you are still my friend. So please keep in touch and I promise I won’t bash you like most of the Loving Cath olics have done to me one this thread. I think the powers that be need to do some house cleaning and see if everyone including me is acting like God would have us do loving towards one another:thumbsup:I guess I don’t know what a catholic is. 60% of american catholics voted for Obama-nation the most anti life ,anti church and anti GOD president this nation has ever had. But don’t forget to go to confession, Holy days of obligation and to say your daily rosary. Its the hypocrisy that angers me Instead of the church saying stand up for GOD,be heard , fight the good fight, we invite him to speak at our most sacred Catholic university NOTRE DAME and even lete holim tape up the Christian symare still my friendbols so they can’t be seen on TV. Yes I’m an angry catholic like Martin Luther was before he got thrown out of the church. I want to see people who are doers of the word and not hearers only. But not to worry you won’t have to hear from me anymore. Over & Out
As my dear nana would have said, “bushwah.” You are seeing something that is most definitely not there.in this very post
This is not what you said in an earlier post (135):At the time I was not going to CC and at the time I did not know the position of the Church I do not have any regrets on my decision and never will and the subject of purgtory was brought up by someone else I only responded to it if it really matters So my dear I did not knowly go against the teaching of the church because I was not aware.
So, which is it? If you were not aware, then there was no fault on your part at the time. However, you are aware now and persist in your “feeling”, contending against what you know to be the teaching of the Church.Thank you I was aware of the CC teaching at the time, but as I stated it was something I needed to do"
As others have already told you, no one is judging your soul by pointing out your error. To claim that one is being judged is too often an excuse employed when one doesn’t want to hear and accept a truth about one’s belief or practice.And you are being very judgemental
he wont be your friend if he fnds out who you voted for.I understand and sometimes I may not agree with you but you are still my friend. So please keep in touch and I promise I won’t bash you like most of the Loving Cath olics have done to me one this thread. I think the powers that be need to do some house cleaning and see if everyone including me is acting like God would have us do loving towards one another:thumbsup:
KI stay friend with people even tho I don’t always agree with them and I will stay antones friend until they decide other wise How one votes does not alter my friendship; Not even youhe wont be your friend if he fnds out who you voted for.![]()
I give up. Obviously, you neither know nor care how you come across, nor what lessons your stories are teaching.Sir I was not teaching that rebatism was ok only sharing my story. Why don’t you say all welcome just don’t share?
GodAs my dear nana would have said, “bushwah.” You are seeing something that is most definitely not there.
This is not what you said in an earlier post (135):
So, which is it? If you were not aware, then there was no fault on your part at the time. However, you are aware now and persist in your “feeling”, contending against what you know to be the teaching of the Church.
As others have already told you, no one is judging your soul by pointing out your error. To claim that one is being judged is too often an excuse employed when one doesn’t want to hear and accept a truth about one’s belief or practice.
I give up. Obviously, you neither know nor care how you come across, nor what lessons your stories are teaching.
It can be a good thing you giving up I have never taught rebaptism or trying to come across in anyway only to explain what happened to me Sorry that you are so narrow minded you don’t see that I will pray for you and maybe God will give you a little enlightment:shrug:
jmcrae;5601827:
Oh and you keep harping on the samething but don’ worry I am a tought old woman and I can take itI give up. Obviously, you neither know nor care how you come across, nor what lessons your stories are teaching.
It can be a good thing you giving up I have never taught rebaptism or trying to come across in anyway only to explain what happened to me Sorry that you are so narrow minded you don’t see that I will pray for you and maybe God will give you a little enlightment:shrug:![]()
Are you a doer or just a talker?. Do you try to help or belittle? All I heard is a lot of self righteous twaddle- everyone is corrupt- but you, everyone’s a hypocrite, but you.Catholics in particular(like hypocrisy isn’t a universal, multi-cultural,multi-religious HUMAN condition not limited to anyone but something Everyone is prone to) that I find completely offensive…So if have concerns,vent them- but vent them unoffensively-don’t drop all of us into one large basket and expect us to take the dirt you hurl at us, or at our church. It ain’t gonna happen.So pick up your toys and leave , if you want to but being perpetually agitated solves nothing.I guess I don’t know what a catholic is. 60% of american catholics voted for Obama-nation the most anti life ,anti church and anti GOD president this nation has ever had. But don’t forget to go to confession, Holy days of obligation and to say your daily rosary. Its the hypocrisy that angers me Instead of the church saying stand up for GOD,be heard , fight the good fight, we invite him to speak at our most sacred Catholic university NOTRE DAME and even let him tape up the Christian symbols so they can’t be seen on TV. Yes I’m an angry catholic like Martin Luther was before he got thrown out of the church. I want to see people who are doers of the word and not hearers only. But not to worry you won’t have to hear from me anymore. Over & Out
me and mhy storyAre you a doer or just a talker?. Do you try to help or belittle? All I heard is a lot of self righteous twaddle- everyone is corrupt- but you, everyone’s a hypocrite, but you.Catholics in particular(like hypocrisy isn’t a universal, multi-cultural,multi-religious HUMAN condition not limited to anyone but something Everyone is prone to) that I find completely offensive…So if have concerns,vent them- but vent them unoffensively-don’t drop all of us into one large basket and expect us to take the dirt you hurl at us, or at our church. It ain’t gonna happen.So pick up your toys and leave , if you want to but being perpetually agitated solves nothing.![]()
I wasn’t referring to you ,dear.You seem to be a guiless person.There is no harm in you- and much good.Gentleness of spirit is always a plus, never a minus.Peace and Joy in Christ Jesusme and mhy story
I am not defending Mark He is an anrgy hurt person’ While I have never hurled insults at the church only tried to explain my story
and have had inslts hurled at me and I have hurled them back and and where has it gotten anyone It doesn’t appear thatt anyone here including myself follows Turn the other cheek. Am sure if Christ came back today he would leave us all in the dust and I sure don’t want that to happen to myself or anyone. So you all can continue to find fault with my story but as for me I will not insult anyone anymore. And most of you here have acted perpetually agritated at me , well go for it:thumbsup:
I know that you weren’t refering to me. Itis that I have been bashed or whatevety you call it and I feel sorry for Mark He is a very angry hurt and maybe he needs to blow off steam without critized thats all People like him need prayerI wasn’t referring to you ,dear.You seem to be a guiless person.There is no harm in you- and much good.Gentleness of spirit is always a plus, never a minus.Peace and Joy in Christ Jesus
![]()
It is strange Tweetymom that went this long before ‘clarifying’ what was going on. Hmmmmmmm… hope she enjoyed the show - and maybe she learned something more about our Catholic Faith.By claiming that a priest did this and said that it was okay, and by presenting it as evidence against what every other Catholic in this thread was saying, you certainly made it seem as if, contrary to what we have been trying to tell the original poster, it’s just fine with the Catholic Church to spit in the face of the Holy Spirit by re-baptizing people who have been validly baptized in the past.
Yes maybe you need a little help in how to be kind? I did enjoy being rebaptised, and I do enjoy teaching RCIA I haven’t learned anything here that I have not learned in my 8 years since I have returned to th CC except that I know that all Catholics are a lot kinderHi, Jmcrae,
I think Tweetymom needs some assitance in expessing herself …And now she is irritated that others have criticized her proclaiming the enjoyment of a heretical practice and teaching RICA?
It is strange Tweetymom that went this long before ‘clarifying’ what was going on. Hmmmmmmm… hope she enjoyed the show - and maybe she learned something more about our Catholic Faith.
God bless
Try not to set yourself up as a martyr … it is neither necessary or appropriate - besides, it just makes a mess all over the screen!I guess I don’t know what a catholic is. 60% of american catholics voted for Obama-nation the most anti life ,anti church and anti GOD president this nation has ever had. But don’t forget to go to confession, Holy days of obligation and to say your daily rosary. Its the hypocrisy that angers me Instead of the church saying stand up for GOD,be heard , fight the good fight, we invite him to speak at our most sacred Catholic university NOTRE DAME and even let him tape up the Christian symbols so they can’t be seen on TV. Yes I’m an angry catholic like Martin Luther was before he got thrown out of the church. I want to see people who are doers of the word and not hearers only. But not to worry you won’t have to hear from me anymore. Over & Out
Mark-It is funny how some things never change. The botom line is that Catholics are going to heaven and all other Christains are going to hell . But before I decend I wonder how much I will have to pay the church to get my brother out of purgatory?