N
nevaehniko
Guest
Hello,
I am new to all of this. Right now, I’m searching for answers. I am not Catholic, but I am drawn to that faith. I would like to become Catholic… but honestly I have no idea what to do or where to start.
I have been praying the rosary for over a month. I have felt a strong affection for Mary for a long time.
Please tell me where I begin…
Thank you
I am new to all of this. Right now, I’m searching for answers. I am not Catholic, but I am drawn to that faith. I would like to become Catholic… but honestly I have no idea what to do or where to start.
I have been praying the rosary for over a month. I have felt a strong affection for Mary for a long time.
Please tell me where I begin…
Thank you