S
seeker63
Guest
Where, apart obviously from used book stores, can you find good used Catholic books, especially older titles. One thing I’d like to get is a Knox translation of the Bible.
If you go to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble websites, they have a used section, which searches through titles from many, many booksellers who offer very good prices. I’ve bought a number of “hard to find” titles this way.Where, apart obviously from used book stores, can you find good used Catholic books, especially older titles. One thing I’d like to get is a Knox translation of the Bible.
That’s a wonderful idea!Or ask your pastor to hold a used Catholic book sale in the church hall.![]()
You can down load lots of great old classics Here for free.If you just want to read some good Catholic books … but can’t afford to buy them.
Maybe your parish Catholic Church has a library?
Try your local public library. I recently borrowed Fulton Sheen’s autobiography “Treasure in Clay”. It is such a good book. I also found a few other Fulton Sheen and Benedict Groeschel books at the county public library.