J
jason197754
Guest
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if most of you met your spouse at church=mass, retreats or parish activities=bible studies, organizations, etc etc. Or at work? Or just through mutual friends, or even just around the neighborhood???
I ask this, becasue I’m 32 and single/never been married before. And there’s not much nightlife here at all where I live.
But long story… I’m a recent Catholic convert… I was baptist and then pentecostal most of my lie. And those churches were very confusing as far as marriage and dating goes.
So any ideas or advice???
Thanks…
Jason
I ask this, becasue I’m 32 and single/never been married before. And there’s not much nightlife here at all where I live.
But long story… I’m a recent Catholic convert… I was baptist and then pentecostal most of my lie. And those churches were very confusing as far as marriage and dating goes.
So any ideas or advice???
Thanks…
Jason
