Hi. I was always taught that Eden had been located in Mesopotamia. The name derives from the Greek for “between the rivers”.
But I’m a great believer that in all science, engineering and industry where a point of impasses is reached, that a multi-disciplinary approach that works on multiple levels right the way across the scientific disciplines, makes greater progress, much faster, than any other method. Sometimes it heralds a completely innovative breakthrough. Here’s a Video by Michael Palin, that if you watch it all through will help you understand the kind of thing I am writing about!
youtube.com/watch?v=PMcJgjhXYAQ
Although my background is in music, today I am linked to wider Industry altogether. So in regard to this multi-disciplinary approach, I can tell you that by utilising knowledge derived from science involved in understanding how water flows through ravines, a Manufacturer I am linked to was able to design a new form of air intake that is 14% efficient that anything previous designed. As they make extremely powerful engines this is an enormous surge forward.
Furthermore, by studying science that involved the manner in which trees grew and distributed their strength, they were able to redesign their engine cylinder blocks reinforcing stressed areas that are critically important but removing material wherever it was not needed. The result is a lighter more powerful engine, with a reduced kerb weight for the car, making it more fuel efficient and economical to run, and better for the environment with lower emissions. They were even able to produce and entirely new form of lighter stronger wheel using the same science.
The reason I am writing to explain this, is because in the link below, the Scientist behind the theory of where Eden is that put it forward claims to employ a similar multi-disciplinary approach, and therefore may have produced a more successful explanation than others hitherto.
I do not or endorse or deny anything at all written in the following link.
Only present it to assist in answering your question.
It seems to be a very interesting read.
ldolphin.org/eden/
PP
**I hope you enjoy all the information.
But the really important thing is appreciate about this.
Is that mans sin, and our sin have separated us from a relationship with God. That is what all this is really all about.
And that through Jesus Christ, and his sacrifice for sin on the Cross, we can be fully restored to a right relationship with God, through His Forgiving Grace! **