M
mdgspencer
Guest
Two very Catholic countries are Poland and the Philippines. I have been to both and live now in the Philippines. I doubt that Catholics can well list five top countries, nor can I, since there are many Catholic countries we know little about, such as East Timor, Croatia and the countries in sub-Sahara Africa with majority Catholic populations. When it comes to most Western counties, Catholicism has dire problems when it comes to such matters as faith and lack of influence on public policy. Accordingly, you may have difficulty in finding a place you find satisfactory to live. I advise you just to start praying about what to do.
I am happy though that in the Philippines where I now live I do not see any dissent from Catholic beliefs among the priests and religious here, and the people have a very strong Catholic faith. When I left the U.S. I attended mass at several parishes where the people were mostly old people. Now, in the Philippines, the churches are filled with young people.
I am happy though that in the Philippines where I now live I do not see any dissent from Catholic beliefs among the priests and religious here, and the people have a very strong Catholic faith. When I left the U.S. I attended mass at several parishes where the people were mostly old people. Now, in the Philippines, the churches are filled with young people.