M
mikew262
Guest
Yes, but everybody claims the HS is leading them to the right place. You to the Catholic Church, somebody else to another church.I’m sorry, but this is one of those ideas that many progressives in the Church not only use to justify defection to other denominations, but to indifferentialism as well. The Holy Spirit, in its duty to bring the Truth, cannot lead one person to one truth and one person to another. It is how the person interprets the working of the Holy Spirit that determines where they go. I sincerely believe that it is the will of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit that all should be within the Catholic Church, where we are infallibily told that the fullness of Truth subsists. Why would one then choose a demonination that is short of this? Not because the Holy Spirit leads them thus, but because ignorance and pride clouds His message.
See the issue. You are right, the HS would not (I don’t think) lead people to different places, the question what is the right place?