Who is your Saint?

• Thread starter Thread starter punisherthunder
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

punisherthunder

Who is your patron saint or favorite saint? For me, I’m really connecting with St. Sebastien. I did a forum search on another site and noticed that everyone has a different saint. I just thought it would be interesting to see who you like.

40.png
punisherthunder:
Who is your patron saint or favorite saint? For me, I’m really connecting with St. Sebastien. I did a forum search on another site and noticed that everyone has a different saint. I just thought it would be interesting to see who you like.
Sts. Monica, Maximillian Kolbe, and Gemma Galgani

In Him,
Tim

Need I say? 🙂

But I’m pretty devoted to Our Lady and St. Joseph as well as a special bunch of them.

:blessyou:

I have been praying to St. Anthony and St. Jude.

When you post your favorite saint could you please post what they are a patron to? I’m trying to learn these things. Thanks.

Today was the first time in ages that I prayed to a few of my patron saints (and added some more to the list). It was something like this -
  • To St Peter (the disciple), to help mt to accept God’s grace like he did.
  • To St Jude, patron saint of lost causes, to help me with my exams.
    -To St Benedict, for purity (coz I love the story about how he used to throw himself into thorny bushes to discipline himself against impure thoughts).
  • To St Michael (the archangel), to protect me from the devil (he is the one who led the army of good angels against the devil’s angels. Also my baptism saint).
  • To St John (the baptist), to help me and others to turn from our sins. (I picked him as my confirmation saint because at the time, I didn’t really know of any other saints).

St Pio (Padre Pio) my confirmation name. He helped guide me into the church and ever since. I also ask St Anthony to watch over and intercede for my grandkids.

For my Confirmation this past Easter Vigil (51 year old convert from Presbyterian church), I chose St. Thomas Aquinas because I’ve discerned a personal mission as a lay catechist. (Dad was a university professor, so maybe that runs in the family a little bit.) I’m now serving on my parish RCIA team and have been on team for a men’s ACTS retreat.

St. Andrew was my confirmation St. as well as my Patron St. Because he is the St. of Scotland, where my people are from.

St. Padre Pio…I don’t know what he’s the patron of though…

Our Blessed Mother,lead me to the most incredible experience with our Lord. those Saints that lead me to a deeper meaning in my faith are, Bernadette, Therese (the little flower), St. Faustina, Francis and Clare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back