Who's looking forward to a new season of Dancing with the Stars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stbruno
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness! I am shocked:eek:
I had Sabrina pegged for one of the finalists.

Cameron or Marie should have gone.
 
Now, see, I was ready for Sabrina to go a long time ago, because to me…This is supposed to be a competition for celebrities who are NOT dancers, and Sabrina is a pro. She is a dancer & a choreographer. I have felt from the start that this was not fair to the others…
I mean, dance lessons in school is one thing, but she doesn’t, IMO, belong in a competition among amateur dancers. She has had an unfair advantage from the start…🤷 🤷
 
Now, see, I was ready for Sabrina to go a long time ago, because to me…This is supposed to be a competition for celebrities who are NOT dancers, and Sabrina is a pro. She is a dancer & a choreographer. I have felt from the start that this was not fair to the others…
I mean, dance lessons in school is one thing, but she doesn’t, IMO, belong in a competition among amateur dancers. She has had an unfair advantage from the start…🤷 🤷
This is probably the reason why the voters didn’t vote for her.
 
Now, see, I was ready for Sabrina to go a long time ago, because to me…This is supposed to be a competition for celebrities who are NOT dancers, and Sabrina is a pro. She is a dancer & a choreographer. I have felt from the start that this was not fair to the others…
I mean, dance lessons in school is one thing, but she doesn’t, IMO, belong in a competition among amateur dancers. She has had an unfair advantage from the start…🤷 🤷
I am stunned, but totally agree that this is the reason she’s gone. Additionally, I don’t think Cheetah girl fans are the demographic group for this show, but who knows.
She has more humility than Jane Seymour, IMO, so I liked her better, and Jane is someone I want to see OFF. The judges handled her with kid gloves on Monday, which is fine as long as they give others the same gentle and encouraging treatment. I was so embarrassed for Billy Ray Cyrus last year when Bruno called his dance, “****”.
Anyway, the judges can’t be surprised when America has favorites when it is clear that they do, too!
Love the show so far!!
 
Now, see, I was ready for Sabrina to go a long time ago, because to me…This is supposed to be a competition for celebrities who are NOT dancers, and Sabrina is a pro. She is a dancer & a choreographer. I have felt from the start that this was not fair to the others…
I mean, dance lessons in school is one thing, but she doesn’t, IMO, belong in a competition among amateur dancers. She has had an unfair advantage from the start…🤷 🤷
Yes, I agree. You could tell from the start that she had a lot of dancing experience, but in my opinion, her personality and her attitude did her in with the fans. She had this “Gosh, I’m so much better than everybody else” attitude. Still, a shock, but in my opinion, a good move on the part of the fans.
 
Yes, I agree. You could tell from the start that she had a lot of dancing experience, but in my opinion, her personality and her attitude did her in with the fans. She had this “Gosh, I’m so much better than everybody else” attitude. Still, a shock, but in my opinion, a good move on the part of the fans.
but some of the others have as well…had professional training…

I don’t think it was fans that did her in…I think the Osmond fan base and the soap fan base are multiple voting:shrug:
 
Some trivia: Mark Ballas’ granddad, George Ballas Sr., invented the weed eater in his Houston backyard back in the '70s, no joke! Nice Catholic family.
 
but some of the others have as well…had professional training…

I don’t think it was fans that did her in…I think the Osmond fan base and the soap fan base are multiple voting:shrug:
It’s anybodys opinion, I guess, but I don’t think she came off as being very likeable. But she was a very good dancer, probably better than some of the ones that survived. Who’s your favorite couple, Aimee? I like Mel and Max right now.
 
It’s anybodys opinion, I guess, but I don’t think she came off as being very likeable. But she was a very good dancer, probably better than some of the ones that survived. Who’s your favorite couple, Aimee? I like Mel and Max right now.
If I have to choose …probably Helio and his partner…but my fav was Sabrina…

Who is your fav professional dancer? I like Cheryl…
 
If I have to choose …probably Helio and his partner…but my fav was Sabrina…

Who is your fav professional dancer? I like Cheryl…
I agree with you. Cheryl Burke is the best, bar none!!! I was crushed when her and Wayne got cut earlier.
 
Helio and Juliann were in Indianapolis this weekend. They have been on all the local news and radio.

They danced on the bricks of the Speedway and Helio showed her how to climb the fence. Then they danced at the Pacers game last night.

When one of the commentators remarked about how close they seemed, Helio said something to the effect, that they are just good friends. He said something about really missing his fiancee.

He is really competitive and wants to win this. I hope he does!
 
Well Aimee, Jane Seymour bit the dust on tues nite, which was probably a good decision. I would say Marie Osmond will be next. What do you think? Really terrible about her dad passing away. That’s bound to be rough on her, as it would most people.
 
Well Aimee, Jane Seymour bit the dust on tues nite, which was probably a good decision. I would say Marie Osmond will be next. What do you think? Really terrible about her dad passing away. That’s bound to be rough on her, as it would most people.
Well, Marie should be next …but who knows…I know its rough on the family…with their Dad passing…
 
Well, Marie should be next …but who knows…I know its rough on the family…with their Dad passing…
Yes, that’s right. I would think that Max and Mel would be the new favorites, but I don’t know what kind of fan base they have. People don’t always vote for the best dancers, they vote for the people they like personally. This isn’t really fair, I guess, but that’s the way it works. Have a good weekend!
 
Yes, that’s right. I would think that Max and Mel would be the new favorites, but I don’t know what kind of fan base they have. People don’t always vote for the best dancers, they vote for the people they like personally. This isn’t really fair, I guess, but that’s the way it works. Have a good weekend!
I’ll admit they are very good dancers,Mel and Max, but kind of are low on the likeability meter:shrug:

I like Helio and Julianne…dance well and are fun to watch:)
 
no doubt a personality/popularity contest. i doubt cheetah girl fans are watching dwts, but osmond fans like me are a definite, although i’ve never voted.
many of the stars i’ve never heard of before, but i have learned to like them if they seem to have a bit of humility. last season i couldn’t wait to see laila go, but i like mel and helio so far. jennie garth seems to have grown into a lovely, mature lady, with values that seem to be properly ordered.
 
I’ll admit they are very good dancers,Mel and Max, but kind of are low on the likeability meter:shrug:

I like Helio and Julianne…dance well and are fun to watch:)
I believe Julianne is only 19 years old. But what a pretty and talented girl. As they say, She learned her lessons well. I agree on the likeability factor. We shouldn’t be surprised at anything this years.
 
Well, Ryan and his partner(can’t spell her name) bit the dust last nite. I can’t say I agree with that, but whatever. I thought he had a better fan base than that. So Julianne and the race driver are my new favorites.
 
Well, Ryan and his partner(can’t spell her name) bit the dust last nite. I can’t say I agree with that, but whatever. I thought he had a better fan base than that. So Julianne and the race driver are my new favorites.
Helio and Julianne are my favs too. Maybe Marie got a sympathy vote:shrug:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top