Who's looking forward to a new season of Dancing with the Stars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stbruno
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimee, Jennie Garth and her partner were voted off tues.nite. But our favorites remain. As far as Marie goes, there could be a surprise in store for all of us. Question::: Do the fan votes count in determining the winner in the fianls? I didn’t think they did, but my wife say that they do. Do you know? Happy Thanksgiving. Dave
 
Yes, the fan votes count in determining who stays and who goes.

If ALL of Marie’s family and all their friends vote for her, that’s a lot of votes right there.She and her family were on Oprah a couple of weeks ago. (all 100 of them).

I like both Marie and Mel as dancers BUT they have both had extensive experience with dance. Marie has been dancing since she was a little girl. Some of the old film of Donnie and Marie had elaborate dance numbers. And the Spice Girls probably also had dance numbers in their shows.

As far as I know, Helio started from scratch in his dance, for this show. He has been a favorite race car driver around here for several years. He is always on the TV and radio news, during race month, because he is always so amiable and upbeat. The local sports commentators love him. Some of those drivers are real jerks to the media (Tony Stewart).

So even though, I like both Marie and Mel, I really hope Helio wins this.
 
I think its time for Marie to go…although she has done well, I think the others are better. Helio is my pick:thumbsup:
 
They just interviwed Helio on local news by phone. He said his engagement is off! He just said “it was not working out”. Oh well, I wish I wasn’t too old for him:D
 
They just interviwed Helio on local news by phone. He said his engagement is off! He just said “it was not working out”. Oh well, I wish I wasn’t too old for him:D
😃 aww your’e not too old

did you see that kiss Helio & Julianne shared;) ?

who was he engaged to?
 
Just as a side note, it was stated on the news that Julianne now has a recording contract with a company in Nashville, and will be releasing a song soon. It must be nice to be multi-talented!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top