—I know that God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created human; but God is not human he is Father Almighty that only He know what is best for His children.

I should be happy, could I look everything and know everything, but I am weak that I do not know many things and can not see the whole picture, humankind is blind in front of God. I hope I could be strong and see.
**Deuteronomy 31
8It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.’
Isaiah 42
16 I will lead the blind
by a road they do not know,
by paths they have not known
I will guide them.
I will turn the darkness before them into light,
the rough places into level ground.
These are the things I will do,
and I will not forsake them.
Deuteronomy 31
6Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.’
**