W
wwolverine
Guest
Dear Catholic brothers and sisters,
Could someone explain why some of the readings in the Church are not complete? eg on 1st June the below mentioned readings were read, and some parts of it are missing. Why is it not read completely eg. 2 Peter 3: 12 -17 or the Psalms 90: 1 - 16?
This was the readings on 1st June. And like this I come on many days when I read the daily readings. Will appreciate an answer.
2 Peter 3.12-15a,17-18
Psalms 90.1-4,10,14,16
Could someone explain why some of the readings in the Church are not complete? eg on 1st June the below mentioned readings were read, and some parts of it are missing. Why is it not read completely eg. 2 Peter 3: 12 -17 or the Psalms 90: 1 - 16?
This was the readings on 1st June. And like this I come on many days when I read the daily readings. Will appreciate an answer.
2 Peter 3.12-15a,17-18
Psalms 90.1-4,10,14,16