With all Respect, we non-protestant biblical christians see you depending on another gospel ( Gal 1:6-8 ) where you are putting your faith in Mary and in “sanits” in heaven for your prayers. We see you giving Mary or the saints creadit for what only God should get credit for like deliverance or healings. We honestly see you as having a misguided faith in anything but Jesus.
QUOTE]
I think you have mistaken us praying TO Mary and the Saints as opposed to asking them to pray FOR us. We give them no credit in regards to our salvation we only thank them for praying for us. For example, do you have prayer groups? Do you pray for friends? For Family? Do you ever ask people to pray FOR you? Or for others? When friends/family/saints die and go to Heaven do you think they just sit up there doing nothing, not being allowed to pray for anyone or anything anymore? I think it is most reasonable to ask souls already in Heaven to please pray for us. It is the best place TO Pray. I can’t believe that Praying is banned in Heaven. We however DO NOT base our Salvation on this. I just thought I’d clear this up.