Yes Jennifer I know, that’s my point.
But the bible doesn’t interpret itself! That’s the point.
One thing is certain God states that He is one, therefore not 3 “persons” as the RCC has Him, but One God with 3 natures, that I’ll believe.
Well, this thread is about the Eucharist so I don’t think I’ll get explicit about the Trinity. My point is that all Christians believe things that aren’t outlined in scripture, Catholics are just honest about it.
Yes someone else has told you so, probably, like me, from birth, however that just doesn’t cut it. Anyone raise in any religion will tell you the same thing.
No - not only because “someone told me”. I myself am a convert, I used the intellect and reason God gave me, and prayed for wisdom regarding the rest. If you really love God, you’ll want to know the truth about Him regardless of your religious/political/ideological beliefs or what it would cost you.
The earliest “Christians” were all believing Jews who were obedient to the Torah which forbids the eating of blood. Catholic Communion cannot stand up to the Biblical evidence.
Jews? Yes some. But others were Gentiles and still some others were pagans. The Jews who became of “The Way” left the Law for the Living Word.

The Eucharist is wholly biblical - there is much more upholding it than John 6. If that weren’t so there would be no reason why any historical evidence would show that the Eucharist was celebrated among those who knew the Apostles themselves - the very people who personally knew Jesus Christ. To say otherwise, especially as a Christian, is to say Christianity ran off the rails not long after Jesus died and was resurrected, which itself is a biblical error. The gates of Hell will never prevail.