Tis_Bearself
Patron
We constantly get threads on the forum about “will I go to Hell if I do/ did this” or “can I somehow commit sin and still get out of going to Hell”.
Why are people so obsessed with Hell instead of wanting to be good people, loving their neighbors and building a relationship with God?
Are people just looking for loopholes to commit sin, or are they being raised in families that talk about hell all day instead of about loving God and others?
I find the never-ending obsession with Hell on this forum to be a little strange, except in the case of people worrying that their loved ones might go there because we cannot control the behavior and choices of people we love.
Why are people so obsessed with Hell instead of wanting to be good people, loving their neighbors and building a relationship with God?
Are people just looking for loopholes to commit sin, or are they being raised in families that talk about hell all day instead of about loving God and others?
I find the never-ending obsession with Hell on this forum to be a little strange, except in the case of people worrying that their loved ones might go there because we cannot control the behavior and choices of people we love.