I am sure you are right.
So too His love. It is said God can do anything. I am sure He cannot stop loving…
…There is a profound tragedy in His infinite capacity to love and His love for His creatures.
I just do not believe He wills anyone to go to hell.
Who knows, maybe He has a contingency plan. A rescue plan that we do not yet know about.
Hello Sixtus,
It almost sounds like you believe that Jesus would fail to love, possibly even hate, if He cast anyone into hell.
Please visit:
WARNING! Jesus Does Not Forgive All
NAB JOH 5:27
“
The Father has given over to him power to pass judgment because he is Son of Man; no need for you to be surprised at this, for an hour is coming in which all those in their tombs shall hear his voice and come forth. **Those who have done right shall rise to live; the evildoers shall rise to be damned.”**
NAB2 MAT 25:30
And** throw this useless servant into the darkness outside **, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.’ "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne, and all the nations will be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
NAB MAT 25:41
Then he will say to those on his left,
'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.’ Then they will answer and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’ He will answer them, ‘Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.’ **And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."****NAB MAT 13:47-50 **
The reign of God is also like a dragnet thrown into the lake, which collected all sorts of things. When it was full they hauled it ashore and sat down to put what was worthwhile into containers. What was useless they threw away. That is how it will be at the end of the world. Angels will go out and separate the wicked from the just and **hurl the wicked into the fiery furnace, where they will wail and grind their teeth. ****NAB LUK 13:23 **
Someone asked him, “Lord,
will only a few people be saved?” He answered them, "
Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I tell you, will attempt to enter but will not be strong enough. After the master of the house has arisen and locked the door, then will you stand outside knocking and saying, ‘Lord, open the door for us.’ He will say to you in reply,
‘I do not know where you are from.’ And you will say, ‘We ate and drank in your company and you taught in our streets.’ Then he will say to you, '
I do not know where (you) are from. Depart from me, all you evildoers!’ And there will be wailing and grinding of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God and you yourselves cast out.
NAB REV 22:12
“Remember, I am coming soon!
I bring with me the reward that will be given to each man as his conduct deserves. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End! **Happy are they who wash their robes so as to have free access to the tree of life **and enter the city through its gates
Outside are the dogs and sorcerers, the fornicators and murderers, the idol-worshipers and all who love falsehood.”