W
water
Guest
I was on my way to work today. While crossing over a bridge, I looked up to the sky and saw a pool of birds flying by. It was beautiful to see birds going by group like that.
I noticed that there was a bird flying way ahead and the others following them. Immediately, I thought about how all these birds knew whom to follow? what if they had no one to lead them? Would they fly all over the place? Would each one go in their own directions?
God is wonderful. Even a bird, He gives them a sense of being a follower and a leader. He created this world with organization.
Then, I thought about our faith and our church? What if we have no one to follow?
It wouldn’t make sense if God created birds having a leader for other to follow, and for our church not to have one, would it?
PS: I was keeping one eye looking up to the sky and the other on the road - No car accident!
I noticed that there was a bird flying way ahead and the others following them. Immediately, I thought about how all these birds knew whom to follow? what if they had no one to lead them? Would they fly all over the place? Would each one go in their own directions?
God is wonderful. Even a bird, He gives them a sense of being a follower and a leader. He created this world with organization.
Then, I thought about our faith and our church? What if we have no one to follow?
It wouldn’t make sense if God created birds having a leader for other to follow, and for our church not to have one, would it?
PS: I was keeping one eye looking up to the sky and the other on the road - No car accident!