S
shannyk
Guest
honestly i suggest counseling, along with talking to a priest.
your wife is doing something that first, affects you both, and she doesn’t seem to give a hoot about your feelings in the matter, and secondly, she’s OK with having an abortive device placed in her body and seems unconcerned about your potential children and the end they will meet, and thirdly, she is willing to do all of the in the name of ‘fun’, and having relations when she feels like it. something is deeply wrong here.
just an opinion, but if it were me, I’d have to stand up for my children’s lives before I’d worry about marital discord over lack of relations.
your wife is doing something that first, affects you both, and she doesn’t seem to give a hoot about your feelings in the matter, and secondly, she’s OK with having an abortive device placed in her body and seems unconcerned about your potential children and the end they will meet, and thirdly, she is willing to do all of the in the name of ‘fun’, and having relations when she feels like it. something is deeply wrong here.
just an opinion, but if it were me, I’d have to stand up for my children’s lives before I’d worry about marital discord over lack of relations.