Will the Mouse Roar?

• Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Mycroft:
uhh im really getting the feeling that people dont like my joking around,…
Jokes don’t come off too well on a type written format.

What is it that Dr. Ian Malcolm said in Jurassic Park?

“Scientists were so concerned whether or not they COULD, that they didn’t stop to think whether they SHOULD.”

40.png
Windmill:

“Scientists were so concerned whether or not they COULD, that they didn’t stop to think whether they SHOULD.”
And when told that all the dinosaurs are born female and will never reproduce, he said: “Nature finds a way.”

But in my Biology 101 class in 1980, nature had already found a way, via a biological process called ‘selective hermaphodism’.

There is a species of fish which lives on coral reefs where every member in the school is female except one male. So when the male dies, where do they get another male to continue the species? It turns out that after the death of the only male in the school, the largest female turns into a male. So its actually God’s will which will always find a way.

40.png
Windmill:

And when told that all the dinosaurs are born female and will never reproduce, he said: “Nature finds a way.”

But in my Biology 101 class in 1980, nature had already found a way, via a biological process called ‘selective hermaphodism’.

There is a species of fish which lives on coral reefs where every member in the school is female except one male. So when the male dies, where do they get another male to continue the species? It turns out that after the death of the only male in the school, the largest female turns into a male. So its actually God’s will which will always find a way.

I’m sorry but I don’t want “Pinky and the Brain” running around and try to take over … well you know…

40.png
Bulldog:
I’m sorry but I don’t want “Pinky and the Brain” running around and try to take over … well you know…
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :bowdown: Thankyou Bulldog,thankyou very much,you are in my line of thinking.What they are trying to do is messed up.God Bless

Lisa4Catholics said:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :bowdown: Thankyou Bulldog,thankyou very much,you are in my line of thinking.What they are trying to do is messed up.God Bless

:o great minds think alike uh oh no Narf! I mean bark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back