A
athalia
Guest
Hi folks,
I am an ex protestant who is making plans to start RCIA. I’ve learned that reinventing the wheel ain’t wise! So I’m asking - is there already a thread or a website or a book or something that is a nice guide for protestants about the difference between RC and protestant basic theology, basic practices, etc, so that I might get a handle on what changes are before me?
It would be helpful if there was a table of major biblical topics and then how RC is different to protestantism. If this doesn’t exist - then oh well! It was worth asking.
Thank you and God bless you
I am an ex protestant who is making plans to start RCIA. I’ve learned that reinventing the wheel ain’t wise! So I’m asking - is there already a thread or a website or a book or something that is a nice guide for protestants about the difference between RC and protestant basic theology, basic practices, etc, so that I might get a handle on what changes are before me?
It would be helpful if there was a table of major biblical topics and then how RC is different to protestantism. If this doesn’t exist - then oh well! It was worth asking.
Thank you and God bless you