M Mom_of_one Guest May 29, 2005 #1 Check out what passes for mothers these days. msnbc.msn.com/id/8022400/
J Jadesfire20 Guest May 29, 2005 #2 Momofone: Check out what passes for mothers these days. msnbc.msn.com/id/8022400/ Click to expand... Wow
Momofone: Check out what passes for mothers these days. msnbc.msn.com/id/8022400/ Click to expand... Wow
A antiaphrodite Guest May 30, 2005 #6 …http://bestsmileys.com/scared/5.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/scared/5.gif way to go, mommy!
C Christus_Rex Guest May 30, 2005 #7 A MOTHER hiring a STRIPPER for her SON??? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? Michael :bigyikes:
L Lilyofthevalley Guest May 30, 2005 #8 I bet her son was happy with his birthday gift. I bet next year for the lad’s birthday they will spring for a hooker!
I bet her son was happy with his birthday gift. I bet next year for the lad’s birthday they will spring for a hooker!
F Fitz Guest May 30, 2005 #9 The mom was 34 and her son was 16, so she was not much older than him when we he was born. Children having children.
The mom was 34 and her son was 16, so she was not much older than him when we he was born. Children having children.