L
Lisa4Catholics
Guest
Yes they do trailblazer thanks.:nope:I am posting only because this thread seems to have become burried and people need to see it!
Yes they do trailblazer thanks.:nope:I am posting only because this thread seems to have become burried and people need to see it!
What is also shocking is the speechlessness we get from the general media (i.e. they dont care) and the lack of shock we get from the few that do know.This is shocking…I’m almost speechless.
Amen my friend Amen…Our Lady of the Rosary warned us at Fatima what the consequence’s would be if we failed to listen and heed her words.Dear All
It is time to get the Rosary out and pray for people to convert back to God. The more we pray for conversion of poor sinners, the better the balanced of the scale will be.
God Bless.
Saint Andrew.
This was hard reading but well worth the effort. I knew that the seminaries of the 1950’s an 60’s were rampant with homosexual activity and “free thinking”, setting the stage for the situation that we are in today but, I had no idea that seminaries were infiltrated by Russian agents joining the priesthood to bring the Church down from within. Testimony from a former Communist Party leader before the UnAmerican Activities Committee of the House is pretty hard to doubt. The Blessed Mother, in well known private revelations has said “Do not discount Russia.” " Do not trust Russia. " “Russia has continued to spead her errors.” “There is a false peace.”Here’s more frightening news, though not as disgusting or heart-rending.
Mary Jo Anderson is probably one of the most informed Catholics in America on world events.
lhla.org/globalwatch/gwneognostics.htm
I said before and I’ll say it again, its going to get worse and worse unless we Catholics get off our rear ends and actively promote our values in society. We let legislators get away with more and more everyday and we are too afraid of stepping across “politicall correct” lines! Jesus championed the Kingdon, so must we!
Peace,
Bob

Not to mention the fact that someone had the bright idea of sending priests to secular universities (instead of catholic ones) “to get an idea of how the other side thinks.” All this did was breed a generation of priests indoctrinated with the moral errors so prevalent in the ideas of such institutions!This was hard reading but well worth the effort. I knew that the seminaries of the 1950’s an 60’s were rampant with homosexual activity and “free thinking”, setting the stage for the situation that we are in today but, I had no idea that seminaries were infiltrated by Russian agents joining the priesthood to bring the Church down from within. Testimony from a former Communist Party leader before the UnAmerican Activities Committee of the House is pretty hard to doubt. The Blessed Mother, in well known private revelations has said “Do not discount Russia.” " Do not trust Russia. " “Russia has continued to spead her errors.” “There is a false peace.”