Xi Jinping tells officials to ‘fight the bloody battle’ against enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motherwit

Beijing has been beating the drums of war with ever-increasing vigour. Now two top US and UK military commanders warn the world must take this very seriously.

The message is being broadcast from the very top.

China’s Communist Party (CCP) Chairman-for-life Xi J(name removed by moderator)ing told a recent gathering of politburo officials they must “fight the bloody battle against our enemies”. He also told a parade of marine troops to: “focus your minds and energy on preparing to go to war and stay highly vigilant.”

It’s a sentiment reinforced at every level of the CCP messaging machine. ‘Wolf warrior’ diplomats are assaulting opponents. Twitter is aflame with their undiplomatic bluster. And state-controlled media is filled with party-approved academic belligerence.

Amid near constant Chinese military ‘war-game’ activity on land, sea and air, the US Pacific Air Forces commander has now warned his troops to be ready for conflict.

General Kenneth Wilsbach addressed his command over a COVID-safe Facebook Live address last weekend, saying Beijing’s behaviour was “disturbing”.

He said Beijing’s “coercive activity that’s frequently not in accordance with international law,” had become his greatest challenge. “We’ve got to challenge and compete with them in accordance with the national strategy, but we also have to be ready in the event we get called to go fight tonight,” he said.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/xi-j(name removed by moderator)ing-tells-officials-to-fight-the-bloody-battle-against-enemies/news-story/31071ebe0b86d7e469aba13cce6a800b

Very worrying times.

I really wish that we had dealt with China after WWII. Actually, I wish we had dealt with a few things… Alas, those solutions are now irrelevant.

Emperor Xi and the Chinese Communist Party will not stop until they’ve laid claim to everything under Heaven. They’ve taken Hong Kong :hong_kong:, they’re coming for Taiwan :taiwan:, and they will strike Guam :guam:.

“The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming.” 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:
One of Biden’s first jobs must be to rally the Western alliances around the globe because it’s obvious xi can smell the blood of disunity.

Yes! I felt that Trump’s real strength was dealing with foreign dictators and bullies. Domestically, I think he needed more finesse.

I’ve told people before and nobody listens… China and Russia can see our weakness. We must stop publicly quarreling and project a strong front. Our enemies are far worse than any of our personal and domestic problems .

Last edited:
Yes, and I’m not sure if Kamala is much better… We’ll see…

Hopefully, Biden will stay the course and listen to his military advisers.

This has been going on for the last couple years, a few top US brass have been warning about China,
For those of us watching, this is nothing new. Unfortunately, the media propagandists continue to overlook this threat.

China is poised to strike anywhere in that region. Their puppet state of North Korea can be used at anytime. Meanwhile, Russia is merely biding their time as they watch NATO flounder.

And here lies a dilemma, the admiral of the US Pacific command says only war can stop China taking control of the South China Sea, the worlds busiest waterway, so there goes much of the US influence in that region, and you’re right about Russia biding its time over NATO. So while we were happy Trump kept us from getting into wars, that mean US influence could becomes less and less in the world, or do we hope Biden will be more forceful and maybe lead us into war, many here won’t be happy about that.

And here lies a dilemma, the admiral of the US Pacific command says only war can stop China taking control of the South China Sea
A war that we can neither afford nor are we prepared for. Our Navy, though mighty, needs more work.
So while we were happy Trump kept us from getting into wars, that mean US influence could becomes less and less in the world,
To Trump’s credit he made a good point. Europe must take its defense seriously and not rely so heavily on the US. France, Britain, and Germany must lead the way there. If we’re squaring off with China, they must be ready for Russia.
do we hope Biden will be more forceful and maybe lead us into war, many here won’t be happy about that.
Oh Biden… I fear that Joe and his followers will be too busy reveling in their close victory to even notice the dragon on our doorstep. I can just see him looking confused in the War Room…

Thankfully, we’ve got allies in the region like India, Japan, and Australia. Hopefully, it’ll be enough…

I don’t think many people here in the US know that US Marines (2500) are now doing 6 month tours in northern Australia during the dry season, they conduct military exercises with the Australian military and other countries in Southeast Asia, Japan, India etc. Also the air forces of those countries also conduct exercises in that same area of northern Australia,.the USAF often has aircraft flying into an air force base in the Northern Territory. Australia also allows USN vessels at the port of Darwin, I think it’s pretty obvious to assume that all these military maneuvers by the various countries are in response to Chinas increasing aggression.

The timing seems odd. They must be pleased with the US presidential election thus far. Maybe the fact that the outcome is being challenged is prompting some saber rattling?

This one was before elections and not a one time reference .
In 2018 the same reference to bloody wars was made to the Popular Assembly.
Any action or trick aimed at dividing China is bound to fail…That was the message…
This last one might be perceived directed to their marines since it is the amphibian forces their spearheads .And Xi Jiping may not be that satisfied yet with the results

Last edited:
Thankfully, we’ve got allies in the region like India, Japan, and Australia.
Australia and Japan along with New Zealand and South Korea just signed a free trade deal a few hours ago that the CCP desperately wanted to maintain its grip on those countries.

Last edited:
If…I am not mistaken, these references to the bloody wars come together with US sale of weapons to Taiwan. Or about that time

Last edited:
I can’t imagine anything stupider than trying to start something with China. Given the history of U.S. foreign policy it’s probably inevitable then

Their bright idea of the artificial islands in the Meridional Sea of China doesn’t make them saints precisely
There is the stage

Last edited:
If…I am not mistaken, these references to the bloody wars come together with US sale of weapons to Taiwan. Or about that time
The idea of selling weapons to Taiwan is so that it sends a message to the CCP if they attack Taiwan, the US will intervene.

Last edited:
Sure. Just trying to adjust a timeline
And the usual awareness of the danger of any claim of an attack on those islands as their territory,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back