H
hoosierdaddy
Guest
I found out I was wrong. I read CLOSELY the second chapter of James.
It DOES talk about justification being by faith AND works. I was angry when I read it though.
I had never seen that before.
I am far from Catholic but I wanted to let some of you know that I am not an idiot and I know how to search the Scriptures. I also wanted to let you know that even though I am not even close to being a Catholic, some of you have been a positive influence on me.
Looks to me like one of the Solaās was shot down. Iām hurt and Iām angry. Iām sorry though, but I just cannot reject Sola Scriptura. I cannot reject Sola Fide either. I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. Iām outta here for the night.
It DOES talk about justification being by faith AND works. I was angry when I read it though.
I am far from Catholic but I wanted to let some of you know that I am not an idiot and I know how to search the Scriptures. I also wanted to let you know that even though I am not even close to being a Catholic, some of you have been a positive influence on me.
Looks to me like one of the Solaās was shot down. Iām hurt and Iām angry. Iām sorry though, but I just cannot reject Sola Scriptura. I cannot reject Sola Fide either. I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. Iām outta here for the night.