P
PoliSciProf
Guest
South Pacific is back on Broadway! Ditto Gypsy! And of course, there is Les Miz, Phantom, Hairspray, The Sound of Music and many many more. Your favorite Broadway, off-Broadway, movie musical(s)?
Mine are (in no particular order): Cabaret (who can forget Joel Gray and Liza Minneli in the movie version?), West Side Story, (the music, the story, the dancing, WOW!) the Fantasticks, A Chorus Line, Sweet Charity, Fiddler on the Roof,(I still can’t get *If I Were a Rich Man… *out of my head), **The Pajama Game **(for Steam Heat and Hernando’s Hideaway) and I could go on and on.
Least favorite: **All That Jazz **(open heart surgery just doesn’ cut it for me as a plot device) and **Jesus Christ Superstar **(just too sappy for my taste).
Here’s a list from A to Z to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musicals:_A_to_Lhelp to bring back the memories:
Mine are (in no particular order): Cabaret (who can forget Joel Gray and Liza Minneli in the movie version?), West Side Story, (the music, the story, the dancing, WOW!) the Fantasticks, A Chorus Line, Sweet Charity, Fiddler on the Roof,(I still can’t get *If I Were a Rich Man… *out of my head), **The Pajama Game **(for Steam Heat and Hernando’s Hideaway) and I could go on and on.
Least favorite: **All That Jazz **(open heart surgery just doesn’ cut it for me as a plot device) and **Jesus Christ Superstar **(just too sappy for my taste).
Here’s a list from A to Z to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musicals:_A_to_Lhelp to bring back the memories: