Zarqawi surrounded?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

Guest
» al-Zarqawi Surrounded? from The Word Unheard
From Chester at The Adventures of Chester comes this breaking news according to the Kuwaiti News Agency: BAGHDAD, May 27 (KUNA) – A force of Iraqi commandoes, supported by US forces, have sourrounded the village of Abu Shallal, north of… [Read More]
 
gilliam said:
» al-Zarqawi Surrounded? from The Word Unheard
From Chester at The Adventures of Chester comes this breaking news according to the Kuwaiti News Agency: BAGHDAD, May 27 (KUNA) – A force of Iraqi commandoes, supported by US forces, have sourrounded the village of Abu Shallal, north of… [Read More]

This could be fantastic news for a Memorial Day weekend 👍 ( from world unheard)
 
I have not seen this on any of my regular news sources (even Drudge) so I am skeptical of the report. Besides, these things happen when I am on vacation. Sadam was captured when I was in the middle of the Caribbean on a cruise.

PF
 
40.png
WanderAimlessly:
I have not seen this on any of my regular news sources (even Drudge) so I am skeptical of the report. Besides, these things happen when I am on vacation. Sadam was captured when I was in the middle of the Caribbean on a cruise.

PF
You should go on vacation more often!
 
40.png
jburgherr:
You should go on vacation more often!
Then you will probably have to wait until October/November. That is when I am planning my next cruise (I am platium level now on Royal Caribbean).

PF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top