F
felicerose
Guest
Shin, I used to be ‘afraid’ of sharing … of being called crazy or fanatical. But then I realised it would be worse for me to stay silent.
Amazingly most of those I shared this with were open to it and even asked me for further help. In the beginning I began burning CDs to give to those who weren’t comfortable using the computer. Now I’ve begun burning CDs to give away.
I want to share something peculiar. One of my friends with extreme paranormal problems tried to play the CD at home (I gave her TWO copies in case one didn’t work). She had two PCs, one laptop and one netbook at home. None would play the CD. But they could play other CDs. She tried downloading the files from Mediafire… the internet connection suddenly wouldn’t work. Desperate, she went out to the garage and played the CD in her car. Her husband called the internet company technician. They spent several hours checking all the wires and connections. Poor technician couldn’t figure out what was wrong.
Then this friend of mine (previously a sceptic) remembered she had an old CD player f!rom university days. She dug around in her store room and found it. Then she told me she felt really ‘stupid’ but she made the sign of the cross on the player with holy oil. Guess what? Although it had been neglected for almost twenty years, the CD player played the CD of prayers with no problem at all!
This friend is now a total believer… after a few months of battling (she pulled out all the stops! Priest blessing, holy salt, group prayers, daily rosary, holy water!), she is now much happier and grows daily in faith.
OT : When I began posting in this forum last night, the hair on my forearms and the back of my neck were standing on end. I don’t know why but I’m kinda getting used to that by now and it usually means I must continue sharing. If even only ONE person reads this and begins saying the St Bridget prayers, I’ll be ecstatic! FYI, I pray these prayers with the rosary daily.
Amazingly most of those I shared this with were open to it and even asked me for further help. In the beginning I began burning CDs to give to those who weren’t comfortable using the computer. Now I’ve begun burning CDs to give away.
I want to share something peculiar. One of my friends with extreme paranormal problems tried to play the CD at home (I gave her TWO copies in case one didn’t work). She had two PCs, one laptop and one netbook at home. None would play the CD. But they could play other CDs. She tried downloading the files from Mediafire… the internet connection suddenly wouldn’t work. Desperate, she went out to the garage and played the CD in her car. Her husband called the internet company technician. They spent several hours checking all the wires and connections. Poor technician couldn’t figure out what was wrong.
Then this friend of mine (previously a sceptic) remembered she had an old CD player f!rom university days. She dug around in her store room and found it. Then she told me she felt really ‘stupid’ but she made the sign of the cross on the player with holy oil. Guess what? Although it had been neglected for almost twenty years, the CD player played the CD of prayers with no problem at all!
This friend is now a total believer… after a few months of battling (she pulled out all the stops! Priest blessing, holy salt, group prayers, daily rosary, holy water!), she is now much happier and grows daily in faith.
OT : When I began posting in this forum last night, the hair on my forearms and the back of my neck were standing on end. I don’t know why but I’m kinda getting used to that by now and it usually means I must continue sharing. If even only ONE person reads this and begins saying the St Bridget prayers, I’ll be ecstatic! FYI, I pray these prayers with the rosary daily.