A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacred heaart of Jesus, today I wish to live in you, in your grace, in which I desire at all casts to persevere.

Keep me from sin and strengthen my will by helping me to keep watch over my senses, my imagination, and my heart.

Help me to correct my faults which are the source of sin.

I beg you to do this, O Jesus, through Mary, your immaculate Mother.

Amen.
 
Our Father who art in Heanven hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.

And lead us not into temtpation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord You know the heart of my friend pollylodges and You know his fears and worries.Please grant that he may be able to overcome feelings of anxiety.I myself have suffered recently with panic attacks and know so well the awful dread it fills one with.Please Lord grant healing to pollylodges that he will be healed from anxiety and the things he needs in his life are met.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because you just punishment. I frimly resolve with the help of your grace to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

amen.
 
Dear Lord You know the heart of my friend pollylodges and You know his fears and worries.Please grant that he may be able to overcome feelings of anxiety.I myself have suffered recently with panic attacks and know so well the awful dread it fills one with.Please Lord grant healing to pollylodges that he will be healed from anxiety and the things he needs in his life are met.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
for pollylodges and family,

MEMORARE,
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, because you are infinite goodness and worthy of infinite love, I love you with my whole heart above all things, and for love of you I love my neighbor as myself.

Amen.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend pollylodges in his time of need

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend pollylodges in his time of need

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, trusting your promises and because you are faithful, powerful and merciful, I hope, through the merits of Jesus Christ, for the pardon on my sins, final perseverance and the blessed glory of heaven.

Amen.
 
O Good Jesus:

Word of the eternal Father, convert me.
Son of Mary, take me as her child.
My Master, teach me.
Prince of peace, give me peace.
My Refuge, receive me.
My Shepherd, feed my soul.
Model of patience, comfort me.
Meek and humble of heart, help me to become like You.
My Redeemer, save me.
My God and my All, possess me.
The true Way, direct me.
Eternal Truth, instruct me.
Life of the saints, make me live in You.
My Support, strengthen me.
My Justice, justify me.
My Mediator with the Father, reconcile me.
Physician of my soul, heal me.
My Judge, pardon me.
My King, rule me.
My Sanctification, sanctify me.
Abyss of goodness, pardon me.
Living Bread of heaven, feed me.
Father of the prodigal, receive me.
Joy of my soul, be my only happiness.
My Helper, assist me.
Magnet of love, draw me.
My Protector, defend me.
My Hope, sustain me.
Object of my love, unite me to Yourself.
Fountain of life, refresh me.
My Divine Victim, atone for me.
My Last End, let me possess You.
My Glory, glorify me.

Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend pollylodges in his time of need

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend pollylodges in his time of need

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, because your infinite goodness and worthy of infinite love, I love you with my whole heart above all things, and for love of you I love my neighbor as myself.

Amen.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend pollylodges in his time of need

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you. And I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend pollylodges in his time of need

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I frimly resolve with the help of your grace to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top