A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend pollylodges in his time of need

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace.
Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you. and I detest all my sins becasue of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, trusting in your promises and because you are faithful, powerful and merciful, I hope through the merits of Jesus Christ, for the pardon of my sins, final perseverance and the blessed glory of heaven.

Amen.
 
O Good Jesus:

Word of the eternal Father, convert me.
Son of Mary, take me as her child.
My Master, teach me.
Prince of peace, give me peace.
My Refuge, receive me.
My Shepherd, feed my soul.
Model of patience, comfort me.
Meek and humble of heart, help me to become like You.
My Redeemer, save me.
My God and my All, possess me.
The true Way, direct me.
Eternal Truth, instruct me.
Life of the saints, make me live in You.
My Support, strengthen me.
My Justice, justify me.
My Mediator with the Father, reconcile me.
Physician of my soul, heal me.
My Judge, pardon me.
My King, rule me.
My Sanctification, sanctify me.
Abyss of goodness, pardon me.
Living Bread of heaven, feed me.
Father of the prodigal, receive me.
Joy of my soul, be my only happiness.
My Helper, assist me.
Magnet of love, draw me.
My Protector, defend me.
My Hope, sustain me.
Object of my love, unite me to Yourself.
Fountain of life, refresh me.
My Divine Victim, atone for me.
My Last End, let me possess You.
My Glory, glorify me.

Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Mother Mary we pray

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins becasue of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear God in Heaven.

Lord Jesus Christ.

Please take pity on me and please have mercy on me.

God bless all I may have something against. Please don’t hold their sins against them as I ask you not to hold my sins against me.

Pleas protect me help me in my time of troubles.

And help me to see my errors and faults and help me to overcome them.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your
just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Amen.
 
Lord please surround my friend pollylodges in Your love.May he have his problems resolved please guide him to where Your divine plan for him is and may he have support form others around him.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers for pollylodges Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Mother Mary we pray for the intentions of this family. Please bless them and may the angels guide and protect them

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord please surround my friend pollylodges in Your love.May he have his problems resolved please guide him to where Your divine plan for him is and may he have support form others around him.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers for pollylodges Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top