A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges that his work issues will improve for him and thise he works with will be respectful and polite to him.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins becuase of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occassion of sin.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges that his work issues will improve for him and those he works with will be respectful and polite to him.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges that his work issues will improve for him and those he works with will be respectful and polite to him.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my god, trusting in your promises and because you are faithful, powerful and merciful, I hope through the merits of Jesus Christ, for the pardon of my sin, final perseverance and the blessed glory of heaven.

Amen.
 
Oru Father who art in Heaven hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass aginst us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges that his work issues will improve for him and those he works with will be respectful and polite to him.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
Lord, hear our prayers for pollylodges.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges that his work issues will improve for him and those he works with will be respectful and polite to him.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges that his work issues will improve for him and those he works with will be respectful and polite to him.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near ocassions of sin.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges that his work issues will improve for him and those he works with will be respectful and polite to him.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I am deeply offended at my sins because of your just punisment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top